Second Season kicks off for popular Junior Program
The Roll Up program has kicked off for it’s second season across the months of October, November and December. This season we have 11 hub clubs running the program across Victoria.
Carrum, Clayton, Essendon, Flemington & Kensington, Golden Square, Highton, Mildura, Kingsbury, Ringwood, Shepparton Park and Torquay Bowls Club.
Roll Up is proving to be a successful program across the state already having engaged with 76 juniors since it first begun earlier this year.
Developed in conjunction with VicHealth, Roll Up offers an accessible, fun and socially inclusive environment for kids to engage in sport. Each week, juniors develop their playing skills and game knowledge through social play and support coaching provided by club coaches. The program allows kids to learn and build confidence in lawn bowls in a supportive, relaxed, fun environment.
The program is completely free for participants, with Bowls Victoria providing funding and support to clubs taking on the role of Hub club. All Roll Up Hub clubs receive a comprehensive marketing kit to promote the program:
- A suite of digital assets including branding, poster, web content, social media posts.
- Teardrop flags, corflute signage and fence banners
- A Welcome pack for every participant which includes a backpack, bucket hat, water bottle, key ring and pen.
- Online advertising within 10km of your club paid for and managed by Bowls Victoria.
- Hub club marketing guide and Roll Up coaching manual.