Benalla Bowls Club is seeking the services of a Part Time Club Coach.
- The successful applicant will need to possess:
- Bowls Australia NCAS Accreditation Minimum Level 2 coach
- Experience at playing high level bowls
- Planning and people skills
- Be prepared to work with both experienced and novice bowlers, juniors and seniors
BBC currently has 4 weekend pennant and 4 midweek sides.
We have 200 members and have excellent facilities including 4 greens (2 needlepunch).
Hours and remuneration are negotiable.
Process reliability and integrity in representing the organization.
Please forward resume to:
Ms Wendy Joseph,
CEO, PO Box 413, Benalla VIC 3672
or email email@example.com
For further information and a position description, please contact the CEO on (03) 5762 2094.
Or click here for the position description.
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2019.