Bowls Development Co-ordinator
City Memorial Bowls Club Warrnambool is calling for expressions of interest for a Part Time/Full Time Bowls Development Co-Ordinator.
This is an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated Bowls Co-Ordinator to work at a successful and highly competitive bowling club in south-west Victoria, that has just recently installed a membrane structure over two bowling greens.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Market and advertise the Club’s facilities
- Co-ordinate Club events and tournaments
- Promote both competition and social bowls in the community
- Be a positive ambassador for the Club and active in recruitment of new members
- Co-ordinate a junior bowls program
- Co-ordinate barefoot bowls programs
- Visit schools and businesses to promote bowls
- Secure sponsorship for the growth of lawn bowls
- Work cohesively with volunteers and committee members of the Club.
In addition to the above there will be administrative tasks associated with the position.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate and outline their vision for what our bowls club should aspire to be.
For detailed PD please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and resume are to be forwarded to:
Julie Dosser – email@example.com
Closing date: 21st June 2019