Mitcham Bowling Club is seeking a Club Coach for the 2019-20 season.
Our Club has a proud and successful tradition with 4 Saturday Pennant sides in Divisions 1, 2, 4 and 6, 2 Midweek Pennant sides in Division 2 and 3, and 3 Night Pennant teams. The coach is integral to achieving success both on and off the green. The key objectives of the role will be to:
- Be a coach for the whole club, assisting players of all levels to improve their skills and enjoyment of the game.
- Conduct group and individual training programs.
- Leverage Jack Attack, Night Pennant and other participation programs to provide growth and depth in our playing group.
- Lead the Division 1 side, continuing to build our competitiveness with a view to promotion and maximising the potential of all teams.
- Use strong communications skills to implement individual and team strategies for playing success across all teams.
Remuneration and expected hours are negotiable.
For questions or queries please contact Wayne Handley, Chairman on 0412 183 002.
Closing date for applications is 31st May 2019.
Please send applications to the Executive Officer email@example.com