Stan & Ollie competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on prize details, apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- The Promotion commences 11:00 AM AEST Thursday 7 March 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on Monday 11 March 2019.
- The Promoter is BOWLS VICTORIA INC (ABN 60 409 686 182), Suite 7, 32-36 Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.
- The competition is open to Victorian residents only.
- The competition will be promoted through the Bowls Victoria’s eNews (Heads Up), online via the Bowls Victoria website and social media channels.
- Entrants will be required to go to the Bowls Victoria website and complete the entry form. Entrants must complete all required fields on the entry form.
- Entry into the promotion is only open to Victorian residents who comply with the ‘conditions of entry’ through the Promoter.
- To be eligible to win entrants must fill in the entry form on the Bowls Victoria website and complete all of the required fields.
- Only one entry per entrant is allowed and only one ticket per winner.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- By completing the entry form and entering the competition, you will automatically be added to Bowls Victoria’s email database. You may opt out of the database at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any ‘entrant’ who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or mobile number of the entrant.
- Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
- Entrants who breach terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter
- Winners will be sent an email notifying them of their win. Each winner will be required to collect their ticket from the Bowls Victoria office by Friday March 15, 2019. Postage can be arranged at the winner’s expense. Bowls Victoria takes no responsibility for postage times, delays or missing tickets.
- The first 12 eligible entrants will win one (1) double pass to see the movie Stan & Ollie. This pass is valid at participating cinemas from February 21, 2019, and until the end of the films theatrical season. Please see the terms and conditions on the back of the pass to ensure you are happy with the terms and conditions prior to entering the competition. Screening at select cinemas only. The prize is valued at $40.00 AUD.
- Neither the Promoter or any company associated with this Competition accepts responsibility for any tax implications from acceptance of any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by entrants regarding the tax implications for the winner of accepting a prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability to the winner for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by the winner, including any liability for personal injury or death, liability due to negligence of the Promoter or its personnel, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with the Competition, the prizes or any component of the prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter also excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by any winner or any entrant, including any liability for personal injury or death, liability due to negligence of the Promoter or its personnel, loss of business opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with:
- the participation in the Promotion by any entrant or the winner; (b) the use of the prize by any winner;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- any variation in the prize value stated in these terms.
- If, for any reason, there is any interference or disruption in the conduct or operation of the Competition or Bowls Victoria (including due to power or technical failure, natural disasters, acts of God, computer viruses), the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate, modify or recommence the Competition subject to the approval of any applicable government authorities.
- Valid and properly completed entries will only be accepted by the Promoter once received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and territory regulation, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- The information an entrant provides the Promoter will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will send an email to each eligible winner of the competition within 24 hours. This will include information about how to claim their prize as outlined in these terms and conditions.