Qualified Bowls Coach Coordinator
Beresfield Bowling Club is calling for expressions of interest in a vacancy for a suitably qualified bowls coach coordinator.
This is a full time position in a successful and highly competitive bowling club in Newcastle area of NSW.
AN ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WITH THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WHO WILL:
- Have a proven track record of achievement in bowls and bowls administration.
- Organise and oversee the smooth running of galas, corporate events, tournaments and championships.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Implement coaching and training programmes.
- Promote the club, recruit and encourage players.
- Have strong computer skills.
- Hold a current coaching certificate. An umpiring qualification would also be well regarded.
Written or emailed applications must be in the hands of the CEO by 5PM on Thursday 28th February 2019.
Beresfield Bowling club LTD, PO Box 156 Beresfield, NSW 2322.
Enquiries: Des Skinner, Club President 0409 664 744