Functions Sales & Event Coordinator
Elsternwick Park Sports Club is seeking the services of an experienced Functions Sales and Event Coordinator.
At Elsternwick Park Sports Club Inc, we firmly believe that our people are at the heart of our success and we continually work to achieve a great work place. As a not for profit organisation we work hard to provide a better environment for our local community and provide value to those living within our community.
What We Offer:
- Attractive incentive package based on sales
- Work/home lifestyle balance
- Flexible dress policy
- Open air office
- Mobile phone/laptop
- Free bowls membership
Title: Functions Sales and Co-ordinator
Location: Glenhuntly Road Brighton 3186
Employment Type: ABN/Contractual
Job Function: Sales/events coordinator
As the sales/events coordinator you will be responsible for the securing of events, implementation and smooth running of events, including set-up, bar and after sales. Elsternwick Park Sports Club is a sporting club which includes venue hire, bar, barefoot bowls, pool table, BBQ facilities all located in a picturesque environment in Brighton.
Flexible work options – work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Managing day to day enquiries including landline/mobile phone/email
- Ascertain the customer’s event and catering requirements, providing relevant details and converting enquiry into confirmed bookings
- Understand key components of event management including OHS, RSA and Food Safety
- Managing day to day logistics of all events
- Proactive and efficient service delivery which anticipates and accommodates customers’ needs
- Ensuring all events are cost-effective, labour/liquor
- Reporting to the Treasurer/BOM
- Success stems from a positive attitude, hard work and going that extra mile.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in events/hospitality
- Solid organisational and multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to adapt to different situations quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Can do attitude
- Managing multiple customers and events at once
- Ambition to achieve results and contribute to the success of our Club
- Ability to deliver best practice in terms of governance and process
- Knowledge and operational skills of social media platforms
- Motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
To apply for this position, please forward to resume too: firstname.lastname@example.org