Club coach wanted – Mooroolbark BC
Mooroolbark Bowls Club Inc is seeking expressions of interest for the services of an experienced accredited player coach for the 2018-19 season. Mooroolbark Bowls Club Inc is seeking expressions of interest for the services of an experienced accredited player coach for the 2018-19 season.
The Club fields 6 Saturday Pennant teams ( Div 2×2, 3, 5, 6, 7) and 6 Tuesday Pennant teams ( Div 1, 2, 2×3, 2×5)
The successful applicant will have had playing experience in Division 1 or higher and will be responsible for:
· Developing and implementing overall coaching strategies for player and team improvement.
· Building of a winning culture within the Club.
· Support and assist Club coaches.
· Assist selection committees as required.
· Assist in the recruitment of both new and experienced bowlers.
The Club will provide the successful applicant with the support to develop and improve the Club.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during interview process.
Please send expression of interest and resume to – The Administrative Director email@example.com
Applications close 27 July 2018
Further information is available by contacting Neil Johnson on 0403 221 070 or Rob Mullarvey on 0427 265 528.