Chirnside Park Bowls Club seeking Player/Coach
The Chirnside Park Country Club seeks application for a Player/Coach. Our club has two greens, one Tifdwarf and the other a needle punch. The Pennant teams for the coming season are in Division 2, 4, 5, 6 for Saturday and Division 2, 3, 3, 4 for Tuesday.
The applicant should have the following:
· A proven background in player skills development
· As a minimum, played in Division 1 and coached at a similar level
· The ability to liaise confidently with match selectors and coaching group to obtain the best outcomes
· Play a key role in the performance of the clubs pennant teams
· Assist in attracting new players/members to the club
· Have good communication/management skills for bowlers of all levels
A 3 year agreement will be offered with an annual review.
For further details on the position contact Bill Starr – 0421 021 988
Interested applicants should forward their CV to Barbara Kelly email@example.com
Expressions of interest close on Friday, 8th June.