Auburn Bowls Club is looking for a new Coach
The ideal candidate will have had playing experience in Division 1 or higher and have a strong desire to coach and develop the club.
The coach will assist in the recruitment of both new and experienced bowlers. The coach will have the full support of the committee in setting appropriate goals, allocating resources and motivating members to maximise their skills and enjoyment.
Building a strong and inclusive culture is imperative to this role. With 70 members and fielding 3 Saturday pennant sides (Divisions 2,4 & 7) and 1 Tuesday pennant (Division 3 (12 a side))
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
• Implement and manage a coaching strategy that aligns with the club’s expectations
• Provide coaching for bowlers/rinks as required
• Support Play Bowls Month activities.
• Conduct coaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4PM – 6PM.
• Assist selection Committees as required
• Provide monthly report to the Committee
• Play and be a role model in the No.1 side
If you think you could own this role, develop and motivate the teams and assist the Committee to enhance the club culture. Please forward expression of interest to email@example.com.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during the selection process.