Whittlesea BC – Coach wanted
The Whittlesea Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest for the services of an experienced Head Coach for the 2018-19 season.
The Whittlesea Bowls Club is a progressive club situated within the growth area of the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The club is coming off one of its most successful seasons with 6 of its 7 Saturday teams playing finals including a Division 1 premiership and promotion to Premier League. Tuesday consists of 1 ladies only team which played finals and 4 open teams (1 final).
The successful applicant will have had playing experience in Division 1 or higher and will be responsible for:
· Developing and implementing overall coaching strategies for player and team improvement that aligns with the club’s expectations
· Building of a winning culture within the Club.
· Support and assist Club coaches.
· Assist selection committees as required.
· Assist in the recruitment of both new and experienced bowlers.
The Club will provide the successful applicant with the support to develop and improve the Club. Please send expression of interest and resume to – email@example.com or contact Andrew Ross 0414 722 160 for any more enquiries.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during interview process.