Premier’s Active April 2018
Bowls Victoria is among those sports organisations encouraging members to take part in the Premier’s Active April.
All it takes is 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
Enjoy great benefits and you can win awesome prizes too.
Registrations are now open at www.activeapril.vic.gov.au or via the Active April app for iOS and Android download.
Explore the new My Local feature to see what’s happening in your local area and arrange a group of your friends and family to participate together.
Individuals have access to a wide range of incentives to help achieve 30 minutes a day of physical activity including:
* 10 free passes to a participating YMCA or access to a local government recreation facility
* 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
* one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
* a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
* a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
* a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
* 15% discount for Rock Up Netball programs
* 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday programs
* 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria Centre
* 10% off Term 2 MyGolf Junior Program
* a 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria courses
* entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Tennis Open Finals