Club Coach Wanted – Hoppers BC
The Hoppers Bowls Club (HBC) is seeking an expression of interest for the services of an experienced, accredited playing coach for the 2018/19 season.
The ideal candidate will have had playing experience in Division 1 or higher and/or have a strong desire to coach and develop the club.
The HBC Management Committee will provide the successful applicant with the support and tools to develop and manage player development.
Building a strong and inclusive culture is imperative to this role. With over 140 members and fielding 5 Saturday pennant sides (Divisions 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7) and 3 Tuesday pennant (Division 1 & 3 (12 a side) and Division 1 (6 a side)) the performance this year so far is very pleasing.
The Saturday Division 2 side is currently sitting second on the ladder with two others in the top four. Tuesday sees one team second and the other two fifth.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
• Implement and manage a coaching strategy that aligns with the club’s expectations
• Provide coaching for bowlers/rinks as required
• Support and mentor club coaches
• Conduct coaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3PM – 6PM
• Assist selection Committees as required
• Provide monthly report to the Management Committee
• Play and be a role model in the No.1 side
If you think you could own this role, develop and motivate the teams and assist the Management Committee to enhance the club culture, please forward expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Bottrell on 0407 965 516, Geoff White 0431 675 865 or Glenn Voysey 0427 012 059.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during the selection process.