Chirnside Park BC are seeking a Player/Coach
The Chirnside Park Country Club board of directors seeks applications for a Player/Coach for its pennant teams to compliment the forth coming expansion of our bowls facilities. Currently the bowls section has two greens one Tifdwarf and one needle punch. The pennant teams for the coming season are Division 2, 4, 6 & 6 for Saturday. Tuesday teams are Division. 1, 3, 3 & 3.
It is expected the applicant should have the following abilities:
· Have a proven background in player skills development.
· As a minimum have played in Division 1 and coached at this level or similar.
· Liaise with both the match selectors and coaching group to obtain the best outcomes for the club.
· Play a key role in the performance of the Saturday pennant teams.
· Assist in attracting new players to the club.
· Have good communication and management skills for this role for bowlers at all levels.
A three year package will be offered with a twelve-monthly review applicable.
For further details contact Bill Starr on 0421 021 988 or send CV by email to Barbara Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest will close on the 15th of August.