Geelong Bowls Club – Playing Coach Wanted
Geelong Bowls Club seeks Expressions of Interest for the position of Playing Club Coach. Our centrally located club boasts two grass greens and a synthetic playing surface, while the club facilities are second to none. Fielding four Saturday Pennant and two midweek pennant teams, the club is focussed on continuing to build on our recent successes having been promoted from Division 4 to Division 2 in the last two Saturday seasons.
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
· Have a proven background in player skills development
· As a minimum to have playing and coaching experience at Division 1 level.
· Identify potential for player and team improvement and work with the clubs coaching team on a weekly basis in order to develop and implement strategies to address these
· Liaise with the club’s Match Committee regarding teams selection
· Play a key role in the Saturday pennant Division 2 team
· Have a vital role in attracting new players to the club
· Integrate socially with club members
· Actively promote the club at all time
A three year remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
For further details of the position please contact Col Sturgess on 0402 659 566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of Interest close Monday 10th July via email or post.