Coach wanted – Club Sunbury
Sunbury Bowling Club Inc. is seeking the services of an accredited and experienced Club Coach.
The position is responsible for developing bowls at the Sunbury Bowling Club, including the qualified coaching of all bowling members, the development of all pennant players and teams, the performance, improvement of pennant outcomes and the promotion of the Sunbury Bowling Club in line with its Vision and Values.
The successful applicant MUST be able to demonstrate the experience and competency to perform the duties of the Bowls Coach as required by the Sunbury Bowling Club, including:
– Excellent knowledge of bowls, bowls administration and governance.
– Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
– High Level work ethic and professionalism
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Highly motivated with strong leadership skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Strategic & Tactical skills
– Assist with the recruitment of new and experienced players – Working With Children checks preferred.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the person with proven experience in senior coaching roles and whom possess full qualifications and accreditations as a Bowls Coach.
Applications close on 30th June, 2017
FOR ENQUIRIES: Contact Andrew Breeden-Walton, General Manager on 03 9744 1211.
Applications should be submitted to: HR@sunbowl.com.au WITH Subject Heading: “Club Coach Sunbury