Player/Coach – Bayswater Bowls Club
Bayswater Bowls Club is seeking the services of an accredited and experienced club coach. Our aim is to improve the ability of all members to their best and build on our positive winning attitude. In 2017-2018 we will field Saturday Pennant teams in Division 2, 3, 4 and 6 as well as teams in Tuesday Pennant.
The successful applicant will be required to:
– Have a proven background in player skills development at all playing levels and have had playing or coaching experience at Division 1 or higher.
– Organise and arrange the club’s coaching sessions assisted by the club coaches
– Identify potential for player and team improvement and implement strategies to develop these.
– Play a key role as a senior member of the No 1 side in Division 2.
– Liaise with club selectors.
– Assist with the recruitment of new and experienced players.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the person with proven experience in senior coaching.
Applications close 30th June 2017.
For enquiries contact Dennis Kimberley on 0423621673.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with subject heading: ‘Club Coach Application’.