Player/Coach – The Elsternwick Club
After a successful 2016-17 second division premiership season, The Elsternwick Club is returning to first division in 2017-18 and is seeking a senior club playing coach. The club is currently fielding sides in Saturday (Division 1, 4, 5 and 7), Tuesday (Division 2, 2, 4 and 5) and Tuesday Night (Division 3) Pennant.
The successful applicant will need to possess:
· Bowls Australia NCAS Accreditation or demonstrable comparable capabilities.
· Minimum Division 1 experience, with higher preferred.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills with both individuals and groups.
· The ability to coach across all skill levels.
· Work with existing NCAS coaches within the club to improve overall ability levels at all levels within the club.
Remuneration (commensurate with experience is) is negotiable and a detailed job description is available upon request (see contact details below).
The Club’s facilities and benefits of membership can be found at www.elsternwickclub.com.au
Initial inquiries may be made by telephone to the Club’s General Manager, Stephen Hamilton, on (03) 9523 9221.
Applications should be directed by email to email@example.com
Applications close 31/05/2017