Head Coach – Armadale BC @ South Caulfield
Head Coach and Bowls Development Manager
Armadale is one of Melbourne’s most progressive Clubs and is situated in Princess Park, Caulfield South.
Our membership is in excess of 250 members and we field 8 Midweek and 9 Saturday Pennant Teams including Teams in Division 1, 2 and two in Division 3.
Our Club has two greens, consisting of a year round synthetic green and an “A” rated grass green together with a modern Clubhouse with bar facilities and a lounge area.
Reporting to the Coaching Co-ordinator the successful applicant will be required to:
* Act as Head Coach of both the Midweek & Saturday Pennant Sides
* Organise and arrange the Club’s training sessions assisted by the Club Coaches
* Liaise with the Midweek and Saturday Selectors
* Assist with the recruitment and development of new bowlers
* Play Pennant Bowls for the club
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during the selection process.
Expressions of interest or requests for further information should be forwarded to Steven Rubenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org and all enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.
Armadale Bowls Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer