2017 Premier’s Active April
Premier’s Active April is an initiative that Bowls Victoria is proud to support.
It’s a Victorian Government initiative that encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of activity each day during April, and incorporate physical activity into your daily routine.
Bowls is a great, low impact, fitness-building sport that’s perfect for being part of Premier’s Active April.
And there are benefits for all bowlers who register to take part in Premier’s Active April during 2017.
· 15% discount on purchases from Sportsmart
· 10 free passes to a YMCA or participating local government facility
· One free Get Into Cardio Tennis session
· One hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
· 20% on any annual membership with Cycling Victoria
· 2 for 1 ticket offer to Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
· Chances to win great prizes including tickets to the 2018 Australian Open tennis finals
There’s also a great Active April app which can be downloaded free from the App Store for both Apple and Android devices.
You can register for 2017 Premier’s Active April here, or go online to www.activeapril.vic.gov.au or see this flyer for further information.