Deer Park Club – Bowling Co-Ordinator Wanted
Bowling Co-Ordinator/Facility Manager Wanted
The Deer Park Club (DPC) is the pre-eminent community based club in Melbourne’s west, boasting a busy gaming room, 250+ seat Bistro, children’s play area, function rooms, TAB & sports bar.
The DPBC has 8 pennant teams with 5 teams competing in Weekend Pennant, our 1st side being Division 1.
Currently DPC has two 7-rink grass bowling greens, with a soon to be completed 8-rink covered synthetic green.
DPC is looking for expressions of interest for a Bowling Co-ordinator/Facility Manager to oversee the operations of the new facility and Bowls department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for day to day running of the facility
· Organise & promote tournaments throughout the year
· Co-ordinate with DPBC for all team pennant activities
· Organise & promote Barefoot Bowls, Corporate Bowls packages
· Organise & enhance our school programs
· Develop sponsorship & advertising packages
This role requires the applicant to:
· Have had previous experience in a similar role
· Proven Marketing & Promotion experience
· Excellent communications skills
· Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
· Have full operational knowledge of Bowls and Pennant administration.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Expressions of Interest will close August 31st 2016 at 5pm
If you believe you have all the necessary skills and commitment to undertake this exciting opportunity please contact:
The General Manager
Deer Park Club
780 Ballarat Road
Deer Park 3023