St Kilda BC – Assistant Coaches Wanted
Assistant Coaches (x2) – St Kilda Bowls Club 2016/17
The St Kilda Bowling Club has a long and proud history and celebrated its 150th season in 2015/16. With over 100 active bowling members and fielding 6 teams from Division 1 to 8, the Club is excited about its future and is now seeking expressions of interested from suitably qualified and experienced coaches for the positions of Assistant Coach for the 2016/17 season.
We are looking for someone with a passion for playing and teaching the game of bowls to help us grow our membership base and develop the skills of our existing members. The Assistant Coaches will work with the Head Coach and Sessional Coaches under the direction of the Coaching Coordinator to develop, plan and deliver Club training sessions from August through to March (Tuesday and Thursday evenings).
· Bowls Australia Club Coach accreditation (or International equivalent)
· Willingness to play for St Kilda in the Metropolitan Pennant Competition
· Willingness to work within the St Kilda Sports Club’s Progressive Coaching Structure
· Working with children check
· Positive and forward thinking attitude
· Experience in provision of group and individual coaching and training sessions
Applications are to be sent to Joel Hamilton, Coaching Coordinator St Kilda Sports Club at email@example.com.
Applications close April 30, 2016.