Seeking Head Coach
The Ferntree Gully Bowling Club is seeking the services of a Club Coach for season 2016-2017 and beyond for both Midweek and Saturday Pennant.
The successful applicant will possess:
· Bowls Australia NCAS accreditation, preferably with experience as an appointed coach
· Experience as a current player at a high level
· Excellent communication, planning and people skills
· Ability to lead a team of existing club coaches in required training program
· Working with children check
The hours and remuneration are negotiable.
For ‘Position Description’ refer to www.ftgbowls.com.au
Please forward applications to:
Les Stephens (Chairman of Selectors) on 03-9756 7667, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 22, 2016