MCC Kew Sports – Head Coach Wanted
The MCC Kew Sports Club is seeking expressions of interested from suitably qualified and experienced coaches for the position of Head Coach for the 2016/17 season and beyond.
The club has a long and successful bowling heritage along with a strong and active management team. The club boasts three greens and first class club facilities with over 120 active bowlers.
In 2016/17 we plan to field sides in Division 1, 3, 5, 6 and 8 in the Saturday pennant competition and sides in Division 1, 2, 3 and 5 in the midweek competition.
The Head Coach will lead the coaching team to ensure a comprehensive coaching program is delivered to all bowlers including new bowlers, students in our bowls academy, and midweek and Saturday pennant players. The coaching program will run from August through to March and include Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
· Advanced Coach Accreditation (Bowls Australia or International equivalent), preferably with experience as an appointed coach.
· Willingness to play for MCC Kew in the Metropolitan Pennant Competition.
· Willingness to work with and coordinate our team of club coaches.
· Current working with children check.
· Excellent communication, planning and people skills.
Applications with the names of two referees are to be sent to Chris Fraser, Bowls President, MCC Kew Sports Club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 24, 2016