The Shed Online
Welcome to The Shed Online
beyondblue: the national depression initiative, together with the Movember Foundation and the Australian Men's Sheds Association, is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new website The Shed Online, an online social community where men can make mates and share skills. Like the 400-plus community-based Men's Sheds across Australia, The Shed Online aims to provide a space where men can discuss a range of topics, exchange ideas and take part in activities.
Whatís in The Shed Online?
Visit www.theshedonline.org.au and you can:
- contribute ideas
- connect with mates
- take part in discussions
- catch up on the latest news and events
- play online games and participate in online activities
- find DIY tips and contribute DIY projects
- learn more about menís health and healthy living
- be part of a community.
There are many ways you can support The Shed Online
- Encourage your friends, family members and partner organisations to visit www.theshedonline.org.au and become a member.
- Order and display free postcards and posters. Printed copies can be ordered by going to www.beyondblue.org.au/resources and clicking on 'Organisations, health professionals and event organisers'.
- Post an article on your website, intranet or in newsletters (see newsletter article here).
- Host The Shed Online badge on your website and link it to www.theshedonline.org.au.
- Follow The Shed Online on Twitter.
- Become a fan of The Shed Online on Facebook.
Should you have any questions about The Shed Online or need further information, please contact Ros Lording from beyondblue.